2023 YACHT-STYLE CRUISE COLLECTION
Second Guest Sails FREE when your clients book yacht-style expeditions sailing 2023-2024 to Antarctica or the Arctic. PLUS, they enjoy 50% Reduced Deposits and a NEW FREE 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay on Antarctica expeditions sailing between November 2023 and March 2024. They’ll experience some of the most remote, polar regions of the world while enveloped in relaxed luxury and highly personalized service. Our polar-class ships are purpose-built with state-of-the-art technology so as to reduce disturbance to marine wildlife and ensure an environmentally sound voyage. Take a look at what to expect on an Atlas expedition.
19 NEW North
and South Pole
Zodiac Safaris with Up
to 2 Daily
Landings Led by
Expert Expedition Team
Parka to Take
- 15 NEW expeditions,including a 14-night voyage through South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands and the Falklands
- An expedition that offers a chance to land amid the Diego Ramírez Islands, part of the Chilean Fjords
- Holiday expeditions – Explorers spend their holiday season amid a true winter wonderland
- Antarctic Circle Crossing – Guests join the Order of the Red Nose when they journey across the 66th parallel
- Possible wildlife sightings – various species of penguins, whales, seals and seabirds
- 4 NEW expeditions exploring Greenland – Ilulissat, Eqi Glacier and UNESCO-listed Icefjord, all in the awe-inspiring Disko Bay
- Expeditions into the Arctic Circle region – including ports that begin and end the Arctic Circle hiking trail
- New ports in Denmark and Norway – Oslo, Skagen and Stavanger
- Crossing N80° Moffen – Follow in the wake of great explorers like Francis Drake, Captain James Cook and Henry Hudson
- Possible wildlife sightings – polar bears, reindeer, walruses, seals, whales and more
*FREE 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay applies to all Antarctica expeditions sailing November 2023 to March 2024. Private charter jet service does not apply to World Navigator August 10, 2024 or September 12, 2024 expeditions. All fares, special offers and inclusions may be changed or withdrawn from any voyage at any time without notice. See terms and conditions HERE
HOLIDAY SUITE UPGRADE
Your clients and their travel companion can give themselves the ultimate holiday gift this season with a Suite Upgrade, 50% Reduced Deposits AND our Second Guest Sails FREE promotion when they book select 2022-2023 Antarctica expeditions. Now is the time for Guests to treat themselves to an incredible holiday gift. With their Suite Upgrade, they’ll enjoy luxurious amenities, highly personalized services, plus a few extra comforts.
BOOK THIS CATEGORY STAY IN THIS SUITE
VERANDA DELUXE (E2) = JOURNEY SUITE (JS)
JOURNEY SUITE (JS) = DISCOVERY SUITE (DS)
DISCOVERY SUITE (DS) = NAVIGATOR SUITE (NS)
A SAVINGS OF UP TO $9,000
2023 YACHT-STYLE CRUISE COLLECTION
Second Guest Sails Free when your clients book a yacht-style cruise to the Mediterranean, British Isles and Northern Europe, Arctic and Norwegian Fjords, and Iceland and Greenland. Including more overnights and late departures, our voyages allow more time to become immersed in captivating destinations.
PLUS, they can take advantage of reduced deposits.
As our small, sleek ships navigate remote coves of the Greek Isles, the Italian and French Rivieras, Spain, Portugal and other destinations, Guests can engage in watersports directly from the ship in many ports to experience your world up close.
- Explore Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on multiple voyages
- Dock steps away from iconic city centers like Málaga, the gateway to the famous Granada and Alhambra Palace
- July 10, 2023 – Join Atlas Ocean Voyages President James A. Rodriguez for a special President’s Cruise through the Greek Isles and Turkey
- Overnights in Cannes, Rome, Valletta and more ports, as well as late departures from Funchal, Gibraltar, Valencia and others offer extra time for immersions
ARCTIC & NORWEGIAN FJORDS
Guests will explore Svalbard, one of the most remote regions of the Arctic, on yacht-style expeditions, where they may see polar bears, reindeer, puffins and other incredible wildlife. They’ll navigate famous and picturesque fjords of Norway, including the UNESCO- listed Geirangerfjord and Gudvangen.
- Explorers each into regions of the North Pole, cruising the Lofoton & Vaerøy Islands to witness the magic of the Midnight Sun
- Make it to the top at Honningsvag, considered the northernmost town of Norway, where the landscape changes from forests filled with reindeer to mountain peaks obscured by fog
- Landing in Ny-Ålesund, come to Svalbard’s northernmost settlement of only about 120 people
BRITISH ISLES & NORTHERN EUROPE
Explorers will enter the kingdom of red wine at Port Médoc, a gateway to the Bordeaux Wine Route and discover the hidden gem of Belle-Île, the secret summer getaway for Parisians. With overnights in Edinburgh and Dublin, they’ll enjoy more time to explore historic destinations.
- Guests can sip on the famous port wine of Porto at one of its many wine cellars, such as the Ferreira Caves, one of the oldest in the city
- Traverse the famous Loch Ness via Fort William, a bucolic landscape of hills, glens and rivers
- Sample local delicacies of Cascais and Lisbon, like santiaguiños, small slipper lobsters found only in this region
- Late departures from ports like Belfast give you time to further explore Northern Ireland’s local culture
ICELAND & GREENLAND
Your clients can delve into the majesty of the largest island in the world, exploring Greenland’s breathtaking fjords and possibly even its renowned national park. They’ll admire camera-ready landscapes, like the rock pillars and cliffs of Vopnafjörður, Iceland, filled with scenes that often resemble different creatures.
- Find yourself in less-visited ports of Iceland, such as Akureyri, Sauðárkrókur and Djúpivogur, all remote, small towns but filled with local culture and color
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland holds a contrasting personality as a tiny village with very few visitors but a name that translates to “Big House Dwellers”
- Overnights in Reykjavík give you more time to visit its famous Blue Lagoon and let you further explore this renowned city and its thriving nightlife
- Watch for whales in Húsavík, the Whale Capital of Iceland
ANTARCTICA UP CLOSE
Book your clients on select Antarctica expeditions sailing between November 2022 and March 2023 and the Second Guest Sails FREE. They’ll experience intimate, all-inclusive yacht-style expeditions aboard World Navigator and World Traveller with highly personalized, attentive service, all while they explore remote landings.
WITH ZERO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
Exploring the world on your own is even better with zero single supplement when you book a Solo Accommodation aboard our intimate, yacht-style ships. Or book another accommodation with single supplements from only 150%.
TO BOOK YOUR CLIENTS, CALL OUR VOYAGE SPECIALISTS AT
Guests can book multiple voyages for more savings
when they plan their next cruise with us.
Book two back-to-back voyages and SAVE 10% on each voyage
Book three or more back-to-back voyages and SAVE 15% on each voyage
COMBINABLE WITH NEW GROUP CONTRACTS.
CONTACT YOUR REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR TODAY TO SECURE SPACE.
MILITARY EDGE – EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS UP TO 20%
Atlas Ocean Voyages is pleased to offer an exclusive savings up to 20% to ALL U.S. veterans – former, active, reserve or retired – aboard select yacht-style cruises and expeditions. Our Military Edge up to 20% Savings is combinable with select offers.