JUST FOR YOU
Book an Adventure Oceanview Stateroom and receive a FREE Upgrade to a Veranda or Horizon Stateroom on select 2023-2034 Antarctica expeditions, a value of up to $4,000. We’ve extended this offer so you can now book by September 30, 2023, as space is limited. Awe-inspiring scenes of extraordinary wildlife, spectacular ice floes and icebergs are even better from a private balcony or floor-to-ceiling Juliette balcony view.
SOAR. EXPLORE. SAVE.
For a limited time, we’re giving explorers an air savings of up to $5,000 on ALL 2023/2024 expeditions - an unbelievable offer - so they have more flexibility to embark on an incredible yachting expedition. PLUS, they can immerse themselves in awe-inspiring nature, breathtaking landscapes and a history of exploration aboard Polar Expeditions. On Epicurean Expeditions, explorers will gain new perspectives of local cultures, savor delicious flavors and expand their knowledge of wine. More intimate moments are possible with fewer than 200 fellow travelers, all with the benefit of an air savings.
JOIN US FOR THE WORLD VOYAGER™
MAIDEN EXPEDITION & NAMING CEREMONY
You’re invited aboard our newest yacht to celebrate the maiden expedition and naming ceremony. As you explore the Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetland Islands, you’ll also engage in special onboard celebrations to make the journey even more exciting. Upon returning home, we will send a commemorative gift to remind you of your life-changing expedition and time on board with us.
MORE WAYS TO EXPLORE ANTARCTICA
If you have limited time, our NEW Drake Fly & Sail expeditions aboard our newest yacht allow you to experience extraordinary Antarctica to the fullest and in the shortest amount of time. Spend more time exploring the Antarctic Peninsula by flying over the Drake Passage one way and still lay claim to the iconic experience of sailing it the other way.
NEW ANTARCTICA – DRAKE FLY & SAIL
DECEMBER 7 & 19, 2023
- FREE Private Charter Jet Service between Punta Arenas and King George Island, and between Buenos Aires and Ushuaia
- FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Stay
- FREE 1-Night Post-Cruise Hotel Stay*
- FREE Cultural Immersion in Punta Arenas
EPIC EXPLORATIONS OF EUROPE
Extended Journeys offer many opportunities for comprehensive immersions into captivating destinations. With several late departures and overnights, there’s more time to explore up close and engage in authentic, local experiences. There’s also more time to connect on a personal level with like-minded explorers, cultivating long-lasting friendships.
For a limited time, guests can Buy 2 Cruises Get 1 FREE on select back-to-back voyages, plus Second Guest Sails FREE, 50% Reduced Deposits and 3 FREE Cultural Immersions. Or they can combine 2 back-to-back expeditions with 15% savings and 2 FREE Cultural Immersions.
VIKINGS & CASTLES EXPLORATION
27-NIGHT REYKJAVÍK TO DUBLIN
WORLD TRAVELLER | SEPTEMBER 9 – OCTOBER 6, 2023
Iconic scenes like the Blue Lagoon in Reykjavík and small villages filled with culture like Vopnafjörður make Iceland an enticing destination. A rich history abounds in Ireland, Scotland and the UK. Below are a few possible experiences explorers can enjoy.
- A tractor carriage ride from a local farmer brings travelers to Red Sand Beach to witness the incredible harbor seals of Patreksfjörður
- Beer spa bath and tasting at the Kaldi Brewery in Akureyri
- One of Scotland’s most renowned pipers gives a bagpipe workshop, and a Society Whisky Ambassador hosts a tasting
- A river rafting tour through the breathtaking West Glacial River Canyon in Sauðárkrókur
COMBINE ALL 3 FOR A 27-NIGHT EXTENDED JOURNEY
ICELAND TO NORTHERN EUROPE PATHWAYS
28-NIGHT REYKJAVÍK TO LISBON
WORLD TRAVELLER | SEPTEMBER 18 – OCTOBER 16, 2023
Captivating destinations from Iceland to Portugal bring explorers to sweeping scenes of volcanic landscapes, rugged cliffs and lush countryside. Below are a few possible immersions guests can experience.
- A delicious three-course meal in Tórshavn at the Roykstovan, one of the oldest wooden houses in the world
- Tour through Belfast’s top eateries, sampling local delicacies and favorites, along with tales of folklore
- Exploration of stunning Mjóifjörður, Iceland’s tiniest town, on a 4×4 vehicle with a local guide
- Hidden gem of St. Martin’s with breathtaking beaches and wine tasting at the local vineyard
COMBINE ALL 3 FOR A 28-NIGHT EXTENDED JOURNEY
EXPLORE CULTURES OF EUROPE
Book an Epicurean Expedition to the Mediterranean, British Isles and Northern Europe with our SOAR. EXPLORE. SAVE. offer. Discover Europe’s cultures with a FREE Culinary or Wine-Themed Cultural Immersion guided by Gastronomic Guests and Visiting Vintners. Enjoy it all aboard an intimate yacht with fewer than 200 like- minded explorers amid an ambiance of relaxed luxury and highly personalized service.
EPIC ANTARCTICA EXPEDITIONS
Experience one of the most remote regions of the world, including a NEW FREE Cultural Immersion in Tierra del Fuego, where you can hike awe-inspiring trails, ride the End of the World Train and discover Patagonia wildlife. Enjoy it all while enveloped in relaxed luxury and highly personalized service. Our polar-class ships are purpose-built with state-of-the-art technology to reduce disturbance to marine wildlife and ensure an environmentally sound voyage. Book now with our SOAR. EXPLORE. SAVE. offer. Below is a taste of what explorers can expect.
- A 14-night voyage through South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands and the Falklands
- Possibly land amid the Diego Ramírez Islands, part of the Chilean Fjords
- Holiday Expeditions – Celebrate the holidays in a true winter wonderland
- Antarctic Circle Crossing – Join the Order of the Red Nose when you journey across the 66th parallel
- Wildlife – Fur seal mating rituals in November, penguins hatching in January, various whales in March and more
FREE Tierra del
Fuego National Park
Zodiac Safaris with Up
to 2 Daily
Landings Led by
Expert Expedition Team
Parka to Take
EXHILARATING NORTH POLE EXPEDITIONS
Discover landscapes of glaciers, volcanoes, geysers and hot springs, including a FREE Cultural Immersion, while enveloped in relaxed luxury and highly personalized service. Our polar-class ships are purpose-built with state-of-the-art technology so as to reduce disturbance to marine wildlife and ensure an environmentally sound voyage. Book now with our SOAR. EXPLORE. SAVE. offer. Below is a taste of what explorers can expect.
FREE Cultural Immersion
Zodiac Safaris with Up
to 2 Daily
Landings Led by
Expert Expedition Team
Parka to Take
ARCTIC & NORWEGIAN FJORDS
- Expeditions into the Arctic Circle region – including ports that begin and end the Arctic Circle hiking trail
- Crossing N80° Moffen – Follow in the wake of great explorers like Francis Drake, Captain James Cook and Henry Hudson
- Hammerfest – UNESCO-listed Meridian Column and claiming membership to exclusive Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society in world’s northernmost town
- Landing in small village of Leknes, filled with Viking culture, local wooden crafts and unexpected culinary adventures
- Svalbard Wildlife – Frequent polar bear sightings on land once ice is melted, Arctic fox litters born, reindeer grazing on lush tundra vegetation and more
ICELAND & GREENLAND
- NEW expeditions that include famous Ilulissat, Eqi Glacier and UNESCO-listed Icefjord and Kangerlussuaq
- Small villages like Ittoqqortoormiit, Vopnafjörður and Djúpivogur filled with local color and culture
- Húsavík – Watch for minkes, orcas, humpbacks, fin and blue whales in the Whale Capital of Iceland
- Beautiful landscapes – Dynjandi waterfall in Patreksfjörður, lava fields of Heimaey, Fjarðará River in Seyðisfjörður and more
- Possible landings amid Greenland National Park, the largest in the world, bring explorers closer to belugas, narwhals and other awe-inspiring wildlife
MILITARY EDGE – EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS UP TO 20%
Atlas Ocean Voyages is pleased to offer an exclusive savings up to 20% on any suite or stateroom cruise fare to ALL U.S. veterans – former, active, reserve or retired – aboard select yacht-style cruises and expeditions. Our Military Edge Exclusive Savings up to 20% is combinable with select offers.
BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
By submitting your information you agree to receive emails from Atlas Ocean Voyages.
Call your Travel Advisor or one of our Voyage Specialists at 1 844.44.ATLAS (28527) for more information.