JUST FOR YOU
2023-2024 YACHT-STYLE EXPEDITION COLLECTION
Second Guest Sails FREE when you book yacht-style expeditions sailing 2023-2024 to Antarctica or the Arctic. PLUS, enjoy 50% Reduced Deposits and a NEW FREE 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay on Antarctica expeditions sailing between November 2023 and March 2024. Experience some of the most remote, polar regions of the world while enveloped in relaxed luxury and highly personalized service. Our polar-class ships are purpose-built with state-of-the-art technology so as to reduce disturbance to marine wildlife and ensure an environmentally sound voyage. Take a look at what to expect on an Atlas expedition.
19 NEW North
and South Pole
Zodiac Safaris with Up
to 2 Daily
Landings Led by
Expert Expedition Team
Parka to Take
- 15 NEW expeditions,including a 14-night voyage through South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands and the Falklands
- An expedition that offers a chance to land amid the Diego Ramírez Islands, part of the Chilean Fjords
- Holiday expeditions – Spend your holiday season amid a true winter wonderland
- Antarctic Circle Crossing – Join the Order of the Red Nose when you journey across
the 66th parallel
- Possible wildlife sightings – various species of penguins, whales, seals and seabirds
- 4 NEW expeditions exploring Greenland – Ilulissat, Eqi Glacier and UNESCO-listed Icefjord, all in the awe-inspiring Disko Bay
- Expeditions into the Arctic Circle region – including ports that begin and end the Arctic Circle hiking trail
- New ports in Denmark and Norway – Oslo, Skagen and Stavanger
- Crossing N80° Moffen – Follow in the wake of great explorers like Francis Drake, Captain James Cook and Henry Hudson
- Possible wildlife sightings – polar bears, reindeer, walruses, seals, whales and more
*FREE 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay applies to all Antarctica expeditions sailing November 2023 to March 2024. Private charter jet service does not apply to World Navigator August 10, 2024 or September 12, 2024 expeditions. All fares, special offers and inclusions may be changed or withdrawn from any voyage at any time without notice. See terms and conditions HERE
HOLIDAY SUITE UPGRADE
Give yourself and your travel companion the ultimate holiday gift this season with a Suite Upgrade, 50% Reduced Deposits AND our Second Guest Sails FREE promotion when you book select 2022-2023 Antarctica expeditions. Now is the time to treat yourself and your Guest to an incredible holiday gift. With your Suite Upgrade, you’ll enjoy luxurious amenities, highly personalized services, plus a few extra comforts.
BOOK THIS CATEGORY STAY IN THIS SUITE
VERANDA DELUXE (E2) = JOURNEY SUITE (JS)
JOURNEY SUITE (JS) = DISCOVERY SUITE (DS)
DISCOVERY SUITE (DS) = NAVIGATOR SUITE (NS)
A SAVINGS OF UP TO $9,000
ATHENS ROUNDTRIP 7.10.23
JOIN JAMES RODRIGUEZ ON AN EXCLUSIVE
EXPERIENCE THE GREEK ISLES YACHT-STYLE
Atlas Ocean Voyages President and CEO James A. Rodriguez invites you to join him on an exclusive, yacht-style cruise departing July 10, 2023 experiencing the best of the Greek Isles and Turkey up close. As a Guest on this special voyage, you’ll also be invited to exclusive onboard events hosted by James and a distinctive cultural immersion ashore to dive deep into local color for an intimate and authentic experience.
Promotion is valid for new bookings on President’s Cruise aboard World Navigator sailing July 10, 2023. Fares are quoted in U.S. dollars per person, based on double occupancy where the Second Guest’s Cruise Fare is FREE. Air, land excursions, taxes, port charges and fees are additional. Single Guests receive a reduced single supplement. Fares for third Guests are not discounted. Offer is not combinable with any other offers or savings. All fares, special offers and inclusions may be changed or withdrawn from any voyage at any time without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions, contact your preferred Travel Advisor or Atlas Ocean Voyages. © 2022 Atlas Ocean Voyages. Ship’s Registry: Portugal
2023 YACHT-STYLE CRUISE COLLECTION
Your Guest Sails Free when you book a yacht-style cruise to the Mediterranean, British Isles and Northern Europe, Arctic and Norwegian Fjords, and Iceland and Greenland. Including more overnights and late departures, our voyages allow you more time to immerse yourself in captivating destinations.
PLUS, take advantage of reduced deposits.
As our small, sleek ships navigate remote coves of the Greek Isles, the Italian and French Rivieras, Spain, Portugal and other destinations, engage in watersports directly from the ship in many ports to experience your world up close.
- 15 NEW Itineraries
- Explore Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on multiple voyages
- Dock steps away from iconic city centers like Málaga, the gateway to the famous Granada and Alhambra Palace
- July 10, 2023 – Join Atlas Ocean Voyages President James A. Rodriguez for a special President’s Cruise through the Greek Isles and Turkey
- Overnights in Cannes, Rome, Valletta and more ports, as well as late departures from Funchal, Gibraltar, Valencia and others offer extra time for immersions
ARCTIC & NORWEGIAN FJORDS
Explore Svalbard, one of the most remote regions of the Arctic, on yacht-style expeditions, where you may see polar bears, reindeer, puffins and other incredible wildlife. Navigate famous and picturesque fjords of Norway, including the UNESCO-listed Geirangerfjord and Gudvangen.
- Reach into regions of the North Pole, cruising the Lofoton & Vaerøy Islands to witness the magic of the Midnight Sun
- Make it to the top at Honningsvag, considered the northernmost town of Norway, where the landscape changes from forests filled with reindeer to mountain peaks obscured by fog
- Landing in Ny-Ålesund, come to Svalbard’s northernmost settlement of only about 120 people
BRITISH ISLES & NORTHERN EUROPE
Enter the kingdom of red wine at Port Médoc, a gateway to the Bordeaux Wine Route and discover the hidden gem of Belle-Île, the secret summer getaway for Parisians. With overnights in Edinburgh and Dublin, enjoy more time to explore historic destinations.
- Sip on the famous port wine of Porto at one of its many wine cellars, such as the Ferreira Caves, one of the oldest in the city
- Traverse the famous Loch Ness via Fort William, a bucolic landscape of hills, glens and rivers
- Sample local delicacies of Cascais and Lisbon, like santiaguiños, small slipper lobsters found only in this region
- Late departures from ports like Belfast give you time to further explore Northern Ireland’s local culture
ICELAND & GREENLAND
Delve into the majesty of the largest island in the world, exploring Greenland’s breathtaking fjords and possibly even its renowned national park. Admire camera-ready landscapes, like the rock pillars and cliffs of Vopnafjörður, Iceland, filled with scenes that often resemble different creatures.
- Find yourself in less-visited ports of Iceland, such as Akureyri, Sauðárkrókur and Djúpivogur, all remote, small towns but filled with local culture and color
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland holds a contrasting personality as a tiny village with very few visitors but a name that translates to “Big House Dwellers”
- Overnights in Reykjavík give you more time to visit its famous Blue Lagoon and let you further explore this renowned city and its thriving nightlife
- Watch for whales in Húsavík, the Whale Capital of Iceland
ANTARCTICA UP CLOSE
Book a select Antarctica expedition sailing between November 2022 and March 2023 and Your Guest Sails FREE. Experience intimate, all-inclusive yacht-style expeditions aboard World Navigator and World Traveller with highly personalized, attentive service, all while you explore remote landings.
Book multiple voyages for more savings
when you plan your next cruise with us.
Book two back-to-back voyages and save 10% on each voyage
Book three or more back-to-back voyages and save 15% on each voyage
TO BOOK, CALL YOUR PREFERRED TRAVEL ADVISOR OR OUR VOYAGE SPECIALISTS
MILITARY EDGE – EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS UP TO 20%
Atlas Ocean Voyages is pleased to offer an exclusive savings up to 20% on any suite or stateroom cruise fare to ALL U.S. veterans – former, active, reserve or retired – aboard select yacht-style cruises and expeditions. Our Military Edge up to 20% Savings is combinable with select offers.
BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
By submitting your information you agree to receive emails from Atlas Ocean Voyages.
Call your Travel Advisor or one of our Voyage Specialists at 1 844.44.ATLAS (28527) for more information.