HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Health and Safety Onboard Atlas Ocean Voyages Ships
- All Guests and Crew, including anyone over the age of 12 years old and older must be fully vaccinated on all Antarctica and Arctic expeditions.
- Vaccinations are preferred, but not required for cruises in other destinations.
- For Antarctica and Arctic Expeditions:
- Booster shots are recommended but not required.
- Children younger than 12 years old – no vaccine or testing required.
- All vaccine brands are acceptable with the exception of Sputnik.
- All vaccinated Guests are required to present a valid government-issued vaccination certificate at time of embarkation on Antarctica and Arctic expeditions.
- Vaccinations are required up to 2 weeks prior to embarkation.
- All crew are fully vaccinated and monitored.
- On all Expeditions and Cruises:
- Pre-testing is not required for Guests.
- Guests are not required to wear facemasks while onboard except when visiting the Medical Center.
- All onboard spaces, suites and staterooms are disinfected prior to Guests’ embarkation and sanitized frequently during the day throughout the voyage.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are placed throughout the ship for Guests’ convenience.
- Our attentive housekeeping Staff will frequently sanitize all surfaces daily.
Health and Safety Ashore
Every port destination has a separate requirement for:
- Testing, health certificates, proof of inoculation and/or vaccinations, and these can change periodically.
- Please make sure to research the requirements of each destination you are visiting to ensure you are compliant.
- Also, please check with your local health department or private health care professional for any inoculations or vaccinations you may require. Visit cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list to find your destinations’ specific vaccination requirements.
- Guests are responsible for obtaining and adhering to entry requirements for the cities of embarkation.
We take Guests’, Staff and Crew health and safety most seriously. We continue to update our policies and procedures according to the latest guidance to ensure that Guests enjoy a safe and unforgettable intimate, yacht-style cruise or expedition.
Updated October 2022