HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
We constantly monitor the latest health guidance from the U.S. and European CDC in order to stay current on our prevention and response measures. As we’ve seen lately, the requirements frequently change, and we will communicate the most up-to-date requirements as we get closer to each sailing.
To ensure that guests enjoy an unforgettable, luxurious vacation, Atlas Ocean Voyages has instituted the following health and safety measures:
- Atlas requires proof of vaccination from all guests, beginning October 4, 2021, to meet the ever-changing local destinations’ health protocols and ensure an uninterrupted and safe guest experience.
- Guests will be required to present a negative result from a PCR test taken up to 72 hours before embarking or a negative result from an antigen test taken up to 48 hours before embarking.
- All staff and crew members are vaccinated and wear masks on board. They are also required to provide a valid, negative PCR test result, taken within 72 hours prior to embarking the ship.
- World Navigator staff will administer a COVID-19 antigen test to guests at the embarkation terminal. Only tested guests with negative results will be allowed to proceed on board.
- All onboard spaces are deep cleaned prior to guests’ embarkation and sanitized frequently during the day throughout the voyage.
- Additional hand sanitizing dispensers have been placed throughout the ship for guests’ convenience.
- The ship’s maximum occupancy is reduced to 75% or less.
- Furniture in public spaces are adjusted to accommodate for social distancing.
- Throughout the voyage, our attentive housekeeping staff will frequently sanitize all surfaces daily.
- Antigen tests will be conducted for all guests starting on the third day of voyage.
- A COVID-19 test will also be conducted at the end of the voyage for disembarking guests.
- Depending on the regulations of the countries we visit, unvaccinated guests may be subject to additional testing and restricted from independent shoreside activities.
We take guests’ health and safety, and those of fellow staff and crew, most seriously.
We continue to update our policies and procedures according to the latest guidance to ensure that guests enjoy safe and unforgettable luxe-adventure voyage.
# # #
Updated: Sept. 2021